Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mothers Day is on the way....

Ah ! Mothers Day is nearly here ! I'm looking forward to breakfast in bed, lots of chocolates, cuddles and attention from all the family in the CraftLee house!
I had a busy weekend last week, getting ready for my first ever market and setting up my CraftLee Facebook page (now all I've to do is figure out how to link it to the Blog!)

Here are some of the cards I made for the market stall (and I even sold a few!)
I bought the paper flower in Cork Art Supplies and spent many happy hours on Saturday putting them all together.

I love to get a handmade card, especially from one of my children, don't you ?

To all you mothers out there - Have a wonderfull and happy Mothers Day - put your feet up !
You deserve it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and feedback. I love to hear from readers all over the world & will reply via e-mail as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...